DSGGJ TOUR GUIDE POLICY
Our guide services are offered free of charge. However, you are requested to pay the expenses for your guide listed below:
1) Travel expenses for the guide from his / her residence. to and from the place where the guide meets you, preliminary research and designing itinerary (5,000 Yen for Tokyo and 3,000 Yen for Kyoto & Nara/ guide)
2) Admission fees to temples, shrines, museums, etc.
3) Transportation charges while in service.
4) Lunch (only when the tour covers lunch time).
5) Other actual tour-related expenses, if any.
6) No guiding fee. / Free of charge.
1) Liability: neither DSGGJ nor the guides accompanying you are responsible for any injuries, or theft
and / or damage to possessions that may occur during the services.
2) Group size: We do not offer our guide services for tourist travelling alone in principle but negotiable.
3) Guide / group ratio:
- One guide per group of 8 or less.
- Two guides for group of 9 to 15 participants. No groups larger than 15.
4) Tour hours: From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. subject to availability.
-Tours using private or rental cars / bikes.